Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playing with the Camera


I decided to play around with the camera all of my kids are so darn cute. Today I concertrated on my 12 year old nephew Micheal he is adorable. In fact I think he could be a model. I promised him I would keep it EMO ( that is team speak for emotional teen). He would not smile any more them this he said his teeth are to big. Translation beautiful and white. Well physically I am feeling OK. Still bored but I am working on keeping my self busy(see picture). My biggest challange is sleep. I don't like sleeping all day. My daughter has to be driven to the bus stop( yeah I know that sounds wierd but she meets the bus for her magnet school at the local Jr. High. She is fairly well spoiled so we drive her to the stop. It would be about a 15 minute walk.) Anyway she leaves at 6:20 so I want to be up to take her. This will keep me on my work schedule. The problem is I feel really tired later in the day and want to take a nap. Then I can't sleep at night...... you get the picture... its a vicious cycle. So that's why I keep trying to not sleep during the day. So that is my main activity remaining awake. SOund fun huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment