Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Baaaack

I haven't written in a few days. I have been busy laying around the house and thinking about how bored I am. Then while reading my favorite blog the Pinoneer Woman I saw something called the bloggies. It is a site that gives awards for the best bolgs all over the world. I decided I would check out these cool blogs. So I did and do you know what I found out? That the most popular blog is just a woman writing. No bells and whistles just a woman living life telling her story. I like it. She started like me. I am writing for my own enjoyment. I still will but now I think maybe someone will read this. The trouble is I wonder if this will make me change what I write. Will it make me worry. Well for now I am sure now one is watching and if someone does that's ok too. I guess if I didn't want them to I would have written this in a book.

So I am worried that the surgery may be postponed. I still haven't had my disco and I can't get a response from the doctor who is supposed to do my EMT. SO since the surgery is scheduled for feb 10 and that is creeping up I begin to worry.

Well while I worry I sit around bored. I worry about getting increasingly fat. I worry that I sleep to much. I worry that my sleeep schedule is screwed up. I don't know why but staying up all night and sleeping all day seems so wrong. It is what teenagers and cllege students do. Speaking of which my son who is 18 is doing that it is really irritateing to me. I have no explaination for why it bothers me. It's it wrong? Aren't human beings supposed to sleep at night?

See what I mean sitting around THINKING is just not a good idea. I am going to try to write it all down here. Maybe then I will feel more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment