Monday, January 18, 2010

Writing a Blog

There are so many topics I want to talk about and I never know what to use. I saw a very interesting movie tonight called Julie/Julia about a blog written by a women cooking all of the recipes in Julia Child's cook book. It was neat but it made me think about blogging. She choose to do a blog about something very specific. While I am writing very random stuff. I am totally good with that because mostly I am just interested in getting my thoughts out. As I spend most of my time stuck in the house.

I vertured out today and it was a huge mistake. My sister decided to make a garden. She reorganized the entire back yard and started getting things ready. So I went with her to Lowe's to pick up seeds and a hose nozzle. That seems fairly mundane, Right! Well I should have known it was a mistake when my back hur tthe minute I walked in the door. Then I just HAD to take a look at the kitchen cabinets ( I am working on remodeling the kitchen. By the time we got to the check out I had to go sit in the car.

I was in so much pain I went home and laid on a bag of peas (for the cold). I hurt the entire rest of the day. This sucks. I now can't even go to the store for 15 minutes. I am so eargerly awaiting this surgery. I have not gotten an official appointment for all my preop procedures yet so I will be calling the Dr.'s office in the morning. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment