Friday, January 8, 2010

Today I stayed in.







I was in to much pain to go anywhere today so I stayed in. I actually slept for 18 hours. This was horrible. I hate napping and feel like a slacker. I am going to attempt to make a schedule for myself to try to keep myself busy. To entertain my self I took a bunch of pictures of the kids.




This is my beautiful sister the mom of many of the kids in my life. She is studying. She is currently doing a midwife apprenticeship. That's why they are living with us so she can pursue her life long dream and the kids still have access to one of three other parents at all times.


Then her are the two middle children playing in the living room. I love seeing them play.
The older child is my girl in her natural habitat. Reading. She is either reading on the computer or doing school work. This is what goes on around me as I sit in pain. It's not to bad all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment